Who we are
Based in Blackheath Village in London, Wauton Samuel work with hundreds of nursery, primary and special schools in London and the South East with over 15 years' experience doing it, we have an established record in providing magical solutions that make a difference, tailored to the specific needs of every school and backed up by award-winning customer service so we're with you every step of the way.
What's more, we are a business that speaks the language of schools. Our team includes former heads, teachers, governors and school managers, so we understand the unique challenges of running a school and we specialise in knowing how and where technology can make the real difference.
We know that software and systems can be confusing and that for some managers they seem to hinder more than help, but not with Wauton Samuel, we want to make your life easier not harder.
And if you do hit a bump in the road, our support team will be there to help, not just online or just on the telephone but when you need it, by your side in your school. We are a London operation with a dedicated team on hand to deal with problems as they arise providing a very responsive service and taking pride in going that extra mile to delight the customer.
• Creating magical solutions which empower people to make a real difference.
• We create elegant solutions which bring order and clarity to complex problems.
• We empower people to work to their full potential and achieve results that they never thought possible.
• We make a real difference through passionate people who strive to deliver excellence in everything they do.
• Integrity - taking an open, honest and ethical approach to what we do.
• Quality Service - as measured by our customers, delivered by outstanding people who really care.
• Flexibility - adopting a highly flexible approach by listening to our customers, understanding their needs and going the extra mile
• Reward - creating a nurturing environment where everyone feels challenged, contributes effectively and where opinions and efforts are valued and fairly rewarded.
• Determination - being clear about what we want to achieve and not letting anything stop us from getting there.
• Innovation - finding new, exciting and highly efficient ways to solve challenges